Sunday, May 22, 2016

My new phone!

Found out that I am finally able to recontract my phone... so I went to the M1 shop....

BUT the guy recommended that I wait another few days to recontract together with my broadband service so that I can save more money... So I waited lor...

Few days later, me, Max and Ace made our way to Tampines to recontract my phone....

Father and son enjoying a game while waiting:)



Something funny happened while we were there... while we were waiting for the paperwork to be completed, we were looking at the brochures they put there...

While waiting for the M1 CS to recontract my phone, we were looking through some brochures... Ace ran over , saw these and went...

"What? You are going to buy an Apple iWatch?!"

"Yes.. " Max promptly replies...

Then Ace buried his head in his arms and rested on the table like he was crying at the table...and sulked cos someone else is getting a gadget he wanted...

"We are buying it for someone's birthday.. " I added...

Next 30 seconds... Ace's head was still buried in his arms but his brain was thinking.. "whose birthday is coming Huh? Ooh.. My birthday!"

So 30 seconds later, he lifted his, head, his mouth broke out into a smile and his eyes were shining as he asked.. "What?! Birthday?! "

Then I had to throw a damper at him by telling him.. "Just joking lah.. We just looking at brochure cos nothing to do.. "

"Oooh... " and he went back to sulking...


After we bought the phone.. Ace was showing black face and bad attitude... he refused to talk to us.. and kept walking some distance away.. I asked him if he will like to eat something.. if he would like to see this or that and tried to cheer him up.. I tried to ask him what was bothering him... but he just ignored me and gave me black face...

After 15-20 min of that BS, I told him I have had it with him and that i am not going to talk to him.. cos I was starting to be upset... and then he told me "Just just needed time to be upset.. now I ok already and you dun wanna talk to me??"

*ROLLS MY EYES*

But that also made me realize that nowadays, Ace will get upset and show attitude... BUT the thing is that if you give him time, he will get over the feelings of upset by himself in a short while. If you keep asking him what he is upset about.. he will STAY UPSET! Hahaha. Problem if getting along with TWEENS...

Anyway, a few days after I bought the phone.. I asked Ace where is my phone cover.. so he gave me $2. I told him almost impossible to buy phone cover at $2 leh... And he said.... "But tat is almost my whole day's pocket money liao leh.." like his $2 bigger than gu chia lian like tat...

Then when we were shopping, Ace brought me to those BOX CAPSULE type of shops and helped me choose this cover!:)

I was actually ready to pay and buy something NICE and EX... BUT end up, the one i liked most is this cheapo $6 cover that Ace chose for me:) Hahahaha... He kept reminding me that he paid for 1/3 of this cover cos he gave me $2..  hahahaha...

But hor, I am a boring person. I have since changed the screensaver, background, ringtones to the exact ones that I had on my old Samsung phone!:) wahahahahaha... So it is a new phone yet not all that new too :)

After a few years of android phones.. I am happy to be re-acquainted with all my iphone apps tat I had previously downloaded for my iphone 4:) Now though, I am looking for a nice cover that has a hole for me to add strap cos i prefer my phone to be more sturdy and have strap if I am going travelling or to a place where I will keep needing to take out my phone to take pictures:)

PS: Ace forgot to bring his watch home after visiting Popo... so Ah Yee who found the watch said she is going to keep it... and then after thinking for some time, she sent us this picture...



She says she will give Ace an APPLE WATCH just like he desires:) hahahaa...

Previous Post:  Party

No comments: