Sunday, May 01, 2016

Gift Of Innocence


So the two cousins had another fight at Popo'se house that day...

As it was approaching exams, I asked Ace to stay in the bedroom and I told Cay to to outside and play.

But leh, Cay wanted to play with gor gor and kept coming in. When coming in to get attention in positive ways like hanging around did not work, he started doing things like bringing in gor gor's toys... and telling gor gor that "This toy belongs to me..."  and from his expression, you could tell he was doing it on purpose...

He was looking to annoy gor gor.. but not becuase he was mean.. he just wanted some TLC from gor gor:) hahahaha...

Later, when gor gor was out for his break,  I was joking with Ah Yee about how they finally stopped fighting over toys... and the Cay was playing with this wooden train set that used to belong to gor gor too...

So I joked that heng gor gor would no longer want to play with toddler toys and so they will not fight over this...

Just to prove me wrong though, Mr Gift of Innocence (I gave him that nickname cos he has this gift of being able to play with toddlers all the way to adults and have a great time no matter what) started playing with the wooden train when Cay got tired of it!

Hahahahaha....

Previous Post: Friends

No comments: