Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Haw Par Villa Fame

We are sort of famous...

Sort of onli:)

Remember few years back, we took part in filming when we visited Haw Par Villa?

So it was made into this show called 100% Singapore where they featured 100 SIngapore icons...

Our segment was number 10 in ep 1, Haw Par Villa...



Our segment starts 33:53

So maybe tv station no budget to buy fillers... or maybe we look very good... for some reason, they have repeated this clip many many times....

That was filmed in 2013 and it is 2016.. till now, every now and then, every time they repeat it on TV, there will be someone who hasnt watched it before previously who will enthusiastically message me:) hahahahaha...
Was at home and caught it on TV myself:)

Ace looked so young! Wat a difference a few years make!








THat's Jez saying our children better be fillial to us or be punished like what we saw in the 10 courts of hell:) hahahaa:)




They asked for pics... but all my pics were blur.. so I gave them my sister's pic.. cute boh?










I just want to record it here so in future anyone asks me again.. I will direct them to this page ;) hahaha... I am just surprised non of Ace's classmates watched it and asked him about it...

Cos even my mum gets messages from her frens!:)

Previous Post: Well done, Ace

No comments: