Saturday, August 13, 2016

No Olympic Fever For Ace

When I heard that Singapore had a chance at the Olympic Gold, it got me sufficiently excited to wake up at 9am (though I was sick) to catch Joseph Schooling in action in the pool...

I asked Ace to come see but he was not interested... More interested in zzzz...






 He won... He overtook his idol Michael Phelps! WOOHOO! The exciting match had me cheering like a croaking toad while lying down on bed and watching toggle's live telecast on my phone:) hahaha...




















 So proud to hear Majulah Singapura playing at the Olympics:) 



















 I was hoping to inspire Ace and tried to tell him about this amazing feat...


But my son just went.. "Oh wow.. good for him.." And went back to doing his own thing..

What an anticlimax...


No comments: