Monday, August 22, 2016

Pokemon Go At East Coast Park

Max says he is going East Coast Park to jog and then dinner with his friends... and I felt like tagging along... so I asked Ace if he wanted to go and catch Pokemon there. He said YES.. so I said if he finishes his work on time, we will go with daddy.. daddy go jogging, we go catch pokemon...

And then Ace started to regret!

His dad was leaving in 20 mins... He has so much time just now to finish his work but he dilly dally.. do half a sum, go find things to eat.. do another half.. shake leg, walk around the house.. Now he has another 6 story sums left...and they are difficult.. how was he going to finish them within 20 mins?

And then with 5 min left.. he started to kancheong and cry... ORH BI GOOD! Got time ask him to do homework dun want to do...

And then finally times up liao.. I told him we will go... and then sit in BK.. he continue his homework.. the later he finish, the shorter time we have to go catch Pokemon.. and he said OK...

So while he was doing homework in BK, I sat there.. go pokemon gym to fight... shake leg.. see what pokemons there are nearby... that is, when he doesnt need my help lah ;) Hahaha..


And finally, he got his work done and we started our hunt!

I was so hoping that we would find a pikachu.. but no such luck...

Saw lots of Magnemites, Voltorbs... got a sandshrew, ponyata...

And got my FIRST KOFFING:)

After watching Ace use those type of radar app, I downloaded one to use too...

And I realized that Ace is HOPELESS when he comes to maps.. he will see something and say, "MUmmy, I saw something nearby.." ANd point on the map.. but if i look at it, I will realize it is quite far:)

I thought I should teach him how to look at maps (though I am not very good at it.. hahahaha).

So when we saw something, I asked him if he knew which direction we should walk... He anyhow point to one direction.. which turned out to be the opposite.. so I taught him my way of reading the map... look at buildings or special things around you so you know where you are and which direction your map should be pointing... in this case... the sea is a good point of reference... so we know the sea is over there.. then we must be over here... so since this is on our right.. we have to turn right and walk straight...

Later when I told Max, he said that is also not the correct way to read maps.. and I agree but it is at least better than totally dunno wat the map is showing:) And since I din go army.. it is the ONLY way I know how to read maps:) Therefore I can only go pokemon hunting in places I am familiar in... hahahah...

Ace was quite happy cos we quite a fair bit of pokemons.... Too bad no rares...

Then Max called us and said he is done.. his friends decided to balek kampong and so we decided to head nearby for dinner ;)

We had indian food which was so so.. and the waitress told us they also sold very good mexican food:) hmm.. will try again...

My frozen Magharita!:)


So these are our catches for the day...

Previous Post: Cake Decoration At JPD Meeting

No comments: