Monday, August 11, 2008

Are You Smarter Than A 3 Year Old?

I am very proud of myself.

The other day, my family came to visit me and because Max's uniform with all the badges and stuff was on the chair, Ace took it to let people sit on the chair.

Not knowing what to do with it, Ace just kept walking around his Daddy's shirt in his hand.

"Ace, please put it into my room for me..." Daddy told him...

And then, for the rest of the day, we did not see the shirt and forgot ALL about it!

At 12 midnight, Daddy was trying to get ready for the next day and he just could not find his shirt.

"Did you see my shirt? Do you know where Ace might have hidden it?" Max asked me.

"I dunno leh...." And then the two of us started searching AROUND the whole house.. but no matter how hard we tried, we just could not find it.

I asked for inspiration and then paused for a while to think, since I understand Ace so well, what will I do if I were Ace?

*ta dah*

A sudden burst of inspiration hit me and I walked into my room.. I stared at my drawers and then I just knew he kept it in the drawers.. I opened my drawers and there you go, the dirty shirt.. neatly folded was put inside the drawer together with all the clean clothes.

I couldn't stop laughing...

Haha... Max said he cannot win Ace and well, I just am proud to be a little bit smarter than my very intelligent three-year-old ;)

No comments: