Saturday, August 16, 2008

Help 5 Get 10!

I think Ace will become a serious trader when he grows up!
If you have been following my personal blog on multiply, by now, you would have known that I have left WBG...

Whether Ace understood or not, I felt it necessary to tell him, my other best fren, about this decision that I have made. I actually think children understand no matter what age they are.

The other day, I sat him down and told him that I have decided to stop my business in WBG because I no longer can see a future there and also because I feel that the management is no longer going in the same direction as I am.. and so, I have decided to join another company whose overall package is more suited for what I want and where I want to go.... and my new company is called Esabee... and I told him that I will be following Uncle Arthur because we feel that he is a great and a very consistent leader...

Then, after Karen's wedding ROM reception at her place, I had to bring Ace over to YMCA where we held our Esabee monthly seminars...

Ace was sleeping by the time we reached there as it was his nap time... But the moment he heard Arthur's voice, he suddenly woke up and he was so enthralled and so engrossed in the talk that his eyes would follow Arthur... if Arthur walked left, his head moved left, if Arthur walked right, his head move right...

When Arthur was going about on his new philosophy and asked us to repeat "help 5 get 10.." before he continued to explain it's benefits... Ace repeated with us... when Arthur asked a question, Ace would answer without our prompting with a very loud, "Yes!"

And then when Arthur told a good joke, he would tell me, "Uncle so funny hor?" And everyone would turn around and smile...

Midway through the talk, Ace was getting a little restless and coincidentally, Arthur decided to use Ace as an example.. "For example, if this little boy keeps talking and I want him to keep quiet, I would say, "Boy, if you stop talking now, I give you 10 ice creams and 10 biscuits..."

Ace might have thought Arthur was serious though cos after that, he really stopped talking and he kept going up to Arthur and standing in front of Arthur after the seminar...

"I think he likes you.." I told Arthur..

"I think he is waiting for his ice cream.. "remarked Mei, Arthur's wife. "Darling, I think you better quickly go and buy him ice cream.. you must keep your promise..." Alas, Ace was having a cough and was banned from ice cream....

Anyway, Ace saw a lot of people taking notes and so he told me, "Mummy, I want paper, I want to draw draw draw..."

So I gave him a paper and pen and he started to scribble with alot of concentration.

"What are you drawing, Ace?" I asked him...

"I writing...." He replied.

"What are you writing?" I asked him...

"Help 5 get 10!"

I FAINTZ! Hahaha....

I think my son is the best student ever!
Previous Post: Ace Was A Ring Boy

No comments: