Friday, October 14, 2016

Ace Doodles

Like me, my son loves to doodle...

When I was studying, my textbooks will be filled with doodles... there was a period I was drawing anime girls with big, round eyes.. another period I was doing border designs.... and yet another where I would draw garfield and bobdog.... and another where I will draw my favorite idols:)

My son's textbooks and notebooks are filled with doodles too...

Here is one he showed me the other day that I find to be kind of cute and funny too:)


Here is another boh liao one I found crumpled on the floor....

I asked him where did this piece of paper come from... "you bought a pokemon notebook?" I asked him..

"No lah.. my friend bought and gave me one piece..." He said..

5 min later, when I was nagging him to pack his room.. i saw this notepad on the floor...

Wah lau, liar liar, pants on fire lor!

Previous Post: PoGo Hunting And Nature at Siglap Park Connector

No comments: