Thursday, October 20, 2016

PoGo Nest Change

So, Pokemon Go has decided to play musical chairs with all the nests again:)

Because all the radar and maps are down, the only way to know what pokemon has made Bedok Reservoir Park its nest is to physically go there to recce...

So while Ace was at tuition... I went there to check things out!:) Max said he wanted to do a run too and so we set off together... But too bad lah.. I can't run for nuts so I just walked and he did his own run....

I walked around the usual places where I found most of the Omanytes (pokemons usually spawn at the same points) and found... NOTHING:) hahahahhah..

OK, I did find some pokemons but they are the common ones that always appear in this area anyway......

But that meant I could put my attention on my surroundings and enjoy nature as I go along.. And I took some pictures to remember this walk...


Even the cat also sibeh sian... No pokemon to catch:) hahahahahaa... I think this cat lives there. I met him a few more times when I went walking there:)


Saw some pretty ixoras and cannot help but must take photo:) hahahaa...

Found this really beautiful stand alone weed.....




 
 

Swee hor:)

The highlight of the trip though... is I saw these butterflies that I saw the other day when I was out looking for Abra (pokemon). I wondered why the butterflies are brown but when they fly, I keep seeing blue shades... I wondered if there was anything wrong with my eyes and so when I observed them and took video.. I discovered why....



Turned out that on the inside of the wings.. there is a blue patch.. so only when they fly, you can see the blue parts and when they are resting, it is on the inside where the wings are folded together and so you cannot see them:) So amazing right... I am so thankful for iphone's SLOW MO function:) Without it, I would not have discovered this!:)

Previous Post: Chillaxing At The Balcony

No comments: