Friday, October 07, 2016

Children's Day


 THis will be the second last Childrens' Day that Ace can enjoy...

His form teacher, Mr L, bought them all a emoticon pouch each. You put your hand in the bag and picked out one... so it is kind of like a lucky draw as to what design you will get...

Here he is with his classmates and they are all trying to copy the facial expression on their pouch. Ace says that he wanted the one with the sunglasses which is COOL.. but i tot the one he picked is quite him..:)

Because he was class monitor, he gets and extra present for having helped his teacher out through the year:)  It is a cute notebook that he treasures now...

I also found a pic of them having science lesson.. the pic's tagline by his teacher was something like he wondered if anyone was paying attention... hahahaa:)

Ace told me that he went up to tell his teacher thank you for everything. I am impressed he took initiative to show gratitude. And I must say he is blessed with fantastic teachers this year who love them very much though they are strict. He has had an enjoyable year and I certainly hope he will have the as their teachers in P6 too...

 

I was more concerned with how Ace is going to see the experiment given he is standing behind the teacher.. but he says he can see leh...

Previous Post:  I Think Daddy Changed

No comments: