Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Appreciation And Gratitude

When Ace goes somewhere and does something and I am not beside him, I always wonder what he is doing...

THe other day, I brought him to his JPD meeting and when he returned, I asked him what they did there...

The will receive an invitation card before every meeting and I noticed the invitation card stated that there will be circle time... so I asked him what they did today and what they discussed during circle time...

"THere is no circle time leh.." he said..

And I thought maybe he did not understand what is circle time.. so I asked him if they discussed anything and he said NO..

"Then, what did you all talk about? What impacted you most?" I asked him...

"Erm.... Oh, I like hearing about Ikeda Sensei and human revolution..."

And so I thought maybe that was what they did...

But hor, much later, his Sunshine Aunty sent me a picture and a video of their circle time! They were actually have a session where they discussed about how to show gratitude and appreciation!


Wah lau eh.. I really dunno what my son is doing there and whether he is really paying attention or not lor...

And they had to like present the things they wrote down... Ace really laugh die me lor! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂




Such a clown.... he had everyone giggling and I hope this helped make the discussion a little more memorable for everyone..

Previous Post: Scumbag

No comments: