Monday, October 31, 2016

Chanting With Ace

 So it is exam period and Ace got more serious about chanting. As a show of support, I told Ace I will chant together with him whenever he wants to chant.

So he was all serious and solemn and even said he wanted to do gongyo...

Then he started preparing everything. He says must light candles, incense, fill the cup with water... etc...

 Then as I was chanting, I noticed that the cups seems to be sweating water droplets.

After we are done, I asked Ace if he put ice into the cup.

Ace: Ya, I want to drink cold water mah. The water got blessing from Gohonzon.
Me: Dun drink direct from the cup hor
Ace: Why cannot...
Me: Why can? Pour into your drinking cup lah...
Ace: Because I always drink direct from the cup at Popo's house mah
Me: Ok lah ok lah.... wash clean ah..
Ace: Ok
Previous Post: PoGo Hunting For Machops At Kallang Riverside Park...

No comments: