Friday, October 14, 2016

Under Armour Bag

Ace came home the other day and told me excitedly that his tuition centre will be giving them a bag for Children's Day....

"So where is the bag?" I asked him.. and he said they bags have been ordered but were not there yet... they will get them next week...

"You know hor, Mummy, my teacher said they ordered Under Armour bags for us leh... you know those waterproof ones with string by the side... like my swimming bag?" Ace asked me..

I was a little surprised.. I think I know the bag he is talking about because I have seen alot of people carrying it...

"Oh I know.. that bag is quite popular now.. I saw alot of people use it... "I said..

I was referring to this bag..


He asked me if it is the waterproof one with lots of words on the straps and I said yes... and he said, "That is the bag!" And he was sooooooooooooooooo happy...

We told Max about it later and he said, "This means we are paying way too much for tuition!"

Hahahahahaa...

And then a week later, he comes back with THE BAG...

THIS BAG...



So much so for Under Armour... hahahahahaha... Turned out the teacher was referring only to like TYPE of bag when she showed them the picture....

"I guess our Under Armour turned out to be Uncle Martian, mummy.." Ace said somewhat disappointed...

Sorry son, I think this is not even same level as Uncle Martian... But well, should appreciate the thoughtful gift from his tuition school anyway:)

Previous Post:  Food

No comments: