Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Pokemon Go: Family Affair

Other than me and Ace,now Ah Yee and Cay have also caught up on the PG craze ;)

The other day, while checking the map, Ah Yee said there is a Vulpix nearby and since it is near and there is alot of time left, all four of us left to make our way there to catch it:)






Then since we were already out, we decided that we will just hang around and see what else there might be to catch... when we walked back , we realized that someone put up a lure, so we sat down to make use of the lure.. Alas, the lure is saddest lure in the world.. it attracted only pidgeys and rattatas!

And we all sibeh sian.. Cay is the only one who catches everything happily with a good attitude:)






Then At this moment, Ace said his 10km egg hatched....

And it hatched out into a.....Scyther...

Sibeh sian lor.. cos our house area is Scyther nest.. catch till sian liao:) hahahha...

And then I noticed that Ace was sweating... so I asked him why he was sweating when we were just sitting down here....


He said, "Those are tears, mummy... Cos after walking 10km... I only hatched a Scyther... I hold back my tears... So they all come out as sweat.. "😜😜

I think my son has a good sense of humour :)


ANyway, that was not too bad a day, there were quite alot of things I wanted nearby.. so every now and then I would go out to catch them... and one of our prized catch is a SNORLAX:) Run like crazy then got it lor.. somemore very drama... Ace saw it in the map and exclaimed "Snorlax!" And then we got ready to run over there... BUT Ah Yee couldnt go and so she passed us her phone and then we ran and ran.. it was like running 10 min non stop and to make things more drama.. as we started running, it started to RAIN! And then finally when we reached the spawn point and caught the Snorlax, the sun came out and the rain stopped immediately! Hahahaha...


Saw these pigeons gathering and couldnt help but take a photo... cos my first instint was to throw a ball at them:) hahahahaha...

 Because of PoGo, Ace "decorated" his powerbank from Gandie Zhiguang  with SPECIAL DRAWINGS...

WHen his dad was going overseas and I suggested that his dad borrow his power bank, his dad's reaction was "Wah lau, his powerbank looks like this... how to use..." And so he rather take my powerbank with PINK bag and PINK HELLO KITTY STICKER:) Wahahahahahaha...

Previous Post: The Mother's Lap Again

No comments: