Friday, February 26, 2016

Hugs Can Fix Everything


I think my son is really slated to be a comedian..

Today, he was walking around the living room while I was watching TV and then suddenly, he walked over to hug me...

And then, he started using those commercial VO voices and said this as he hugged me...

"Hugs....

Hugs can fix everything!

Hugs can fix my sorry ass nose...
Hugs can fix emo people....
Hugs can fix your pains and injuries
Hugs can fix everything...

*pause*

Hugs..... can fix.... the deepest.... darkest... parts of you..."

Hugs can fix.... YOU... YOU... YOU... YOU!!!!!! So what are you waiting for? Get a hug today!!!

And I was like "Wah... kind of  impressed with how flippant yet chim his "commercial" was and then suddenly, he added...

"Hugs are free! Batteries not included.."

PENGZ lor! Hahahahahahaa.... Born comedian right?

And then he said he so wants to start a youtube channel... I think hor, if he really does ... all he needs will be all these random boh liao stuff he comes up with and he should have quite a following:) hahahaha.... 

Previous Post: Post Monitor Glow

No comments: