Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mission Im-BOX-ible


Ace ran out of diapers that day and so I went out to buy for him.

Alas, cannot find his size for the NTUC diapers that he usually wears at both Bedok and Tampinese NTUCs.. darn!

Boh pian, have to explore other brands.. based on experience, the next cheapest brand is drypers and since they were having a promotion, I decided to buy that instead.

"They even give you a box to put your child's toys," said the promoter.

"Bah, this would be destroyed in a matter of minutes by my son.." I told her.

True enough, when we got home, Ace spent like a good 15 minutes trying to remove the see through wrapper around the box. When he finally got most of it off, he started trying to use brute strength to pry open the box and thus, the box suffered it's first casualty by the side.

Wound was round 3cm long.. and unfortunately not repairable. Not wanting to waste such a good looking box, I took out the packs of diapers and let him play with those instead while I kept the box. Wonder how long it would last though..

No comments: