Friday, March 02, 2012

Feb's Random Pictures Pt 2

This is part two of my random photos...
While waiting for Ace's school bus, I saw this patch of really dark clouds in the bright, clear blue sky.. so strange... But I suspect there is a fire somewhere and that is smoke rather than clouds...
Anyway, my experience of Dubai is that even if the sky turns really dark.. it never rains:)

My son brought this home from school and I asked him if this was for me... It looked like a pretty adult magazine to me mah.. but my smart aleck actually replied that the mag was HIS and that I can borrow it if I want but I have to return to him... Aish... wat is the world coming to...



This itself deserves three pictures in this post because it was so amazing to me.. one day after dinner, we stepped out of the restaurant to find this long "queue" of birds flying in the air. They were all flying from one direction to another...

We stood there for a few minutes and the queue doesnt seem to end one lor! I wonder how many birds there were! Even when we went to our car and drove off, they were still flying...

Our friend who lives in that area tells us that that is a daily affair and they start flying from 5pm or so and the queue will continue all the way till 7 plus.. are there THAT many birds in Dubai???:P

That is just Ace trying to be funny at the Dubai Mall car park...

Saw this at the bookstore... Lovely reminder to love our parents and treasure them before it is too late:)

We discovered that there is a SUPER BIG organic supermart in Dubai Mall. We walked in with a basket thinking that there might be things we wanted to buy.. in the end, we din see anything we wanted to buy.. hahahaa.. But Ace had fun at the children's section though:) I figured we might go back just for Ace to play there:) wahahahaha

My new waffle machine makes yummilicious waffles!

My dried noodles with lor chup and mushrooms and toufu.. YUMMY!:)

Ace wanting to take photo with this bear tat promotes some sort of biscuits at Almaya supermart..

Previous Post: Feb's Random Pictures Pt 1

No comments: