Thursday, April 19, 2018

Ace Carries Groceries For Me

 These days, I will get Ace to come help carry groceries for me when I buy stuff home...

He will usually come meet me at the MRT and help carry stuff from the MRT to home...

Other days, we will just hang out together and have dinner together.

And usually when we are taking the escalator at Bedok Reservior MRT where it is not very crowded.. this is what he will do...

I tell him this is very ah beng... hahahaah






Some days he crouch down on purpose till he sees someone and we always have a bet about whether there is someone else who will see him at the other end of the escalator.. LOL

And because I asked him not to do it.. he decided to do on purpose  everytime we are at the MRT.. If i said "Don;t stand near me, dun let pple know you are my son leh.. so malu.." THen he will purposely shout loudly, "Everyone, this is my mum!"

Cheeky boy... LOL

It's a silly but fun game we play and I wonder at what age he will stop...

Previous Post: Angel Can Cook

No comments: