Sunday, June 10, 2018

Angel And Ace Cooking

 New kitchen OPEN HOUSE.. Ace making marcaroni cheese in our new kitchen..



 Me making bean soup cos i was detoxing..



Me frying rice for Ace... Hopefully I will have more time to cook in future.


 Miso udon...

 Kimchi Fried Rice

 Ace also did a i dunno wat rice.. I dunno eat liao will LS or not.. hahahaah,,, put tumeric plus HONEY leh...


But he very proudly say he is best in cooking mongst his friends...

 Ace made cookies during home econs and left some for me... GOOD!

 He asked to dabao food to school so I made some fried rice for him to bring the next day..

 white sauce marcaroni...


 Ace cooking for himself.. looking at the colours, I can tell is tumeric and all sorts of strange strange things again...

HE said it is the tastiest thing on earth and forced me to eat it!




Previous Post:

Ace Has New Cousin- A

No comments: