Saturday, December 08, 2018

Ace and Max In Japan 2018 Dec Part 1

I was not there so I cannot comment but here are pics of the trip for Ace's memory sake..

 I think this was taken at the airport in sgp.. he went over to stay in his dad's place for the first time so they could travel to airport together early in the morning...


 His dad gave him $100 a day to spend and buy whatever he wanted... I am very sad to announce he bought NOTHING for me despite that... More about that later at the end..








 Ace at his fav part of Japan... the place where the trains go... "Akihabara.. Akihabara...". He said he wanted to go there again and again and it is the only place in Japan he wants to visit.





 They met up with Uncle Anshun there... and he brought them around to his fav food places... He said that it was tough to find vegetarian food for Ace and he thought Ace should be more thankful to his dad for utterly spoiling him... He said Ace was having Black Face most of the time... which he felt was not really polite lah.. given everyone was trying their best to accomodate him and his dietary habits...

But angsty teenager.. what can i say...

When I told Anshun Ace bought nothing for me.. he said he did ask Ace whether he wanted to buy something for mummy to which my son replied, "My mummy said dont need!"

OMG!







 Apparently the trip was sibeh tiring for the two of the.. always zzing..


 Yes the silly boy brought back many bottles of it!



 Ace went to this place called GINZA LION and insisted that the 4 cheese pizza is the BEST in the world.. he says I MUST go with him again because they have a branch in Singapore... and I did bring him at a later date lah... LOL







 Ok as you can tell, some of the pics I pulled from his dad's instagram and FB... LOL









 I think Anshun said this was the place they were trying very hard to ask for veg fried noodles... cos the couple running the restaurant spoke zero english..










 Thankfully, he could also find Kirin Lemon in Singapore:) I didnt think it tasted that fantastic to warrant him bringing back so many bottles of it though.. lol..

You can view Part 2 of their trip here: Ace and Max In Japan 2018 Dec Part 2

Previous Post: Ace And His Dad Go Out Again

No comments: