Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Keep All Foods Away From Ace!

THIS IS A WARNING! KEEP ALL FOODS AWAY FROM ACE CHUA YEN FENG. IF HE FINISHES ALL YOUR FOOD, DUN COME AND BLAME ME!

The other day, we put Ace in the pen and then I happily went online to check my emails and daddy happily sat in the living room to read his book.

Initially, Ace was making some noise.. after a while he became really quiet and me and Daddy were happily engrossed in what we were doing.

Suddenly, Daddy called out to me, "Mama, I think he opened that packet of nuts!"

Previously, he was holding on to a packet of nuts and we thought that since he did not know how to open it, we would let him hold on to it since he looks so happy while he is holding on to it.

I ran outside and looked into the playpen and this is what I saw...
Apparently, he managed to open that packet of nuts by himself! Sigh.. no wonder he turned so quiet suddenly!

And then, his mouth was so full of nuts that he had to chew for like 15 minutes before he finished chewing and swallowing EVERYTHING!
For your info, he opened a pack of Zhi Ma Hu and started building 'sand castles' with it. SO, I repeat my warning.. KEEP ALL FOODS AWAY FROM ACE CHUA! :)

If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahlao eh..tis Ace...me is speechless

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahaha.... dun have to say anything.. just keep your food away from Ace.. in case he eats or destroys it.. hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

lol.. his mouth is stuffed with nuts!! :P