Sunday, November 19, 2006

Stuck

Ace has a strange habit...

Like all babies, Ace likes to go out and have fun...

But I don't bring him out of the house everyday even though I try to do that as often as possible.

I guess I am lucky because Ace is very clever and very easily contented.

Whenever we stay at home the whole day, Ace will bring me his shoes and ask me to help him put on his shoes. Then he will walk around the house with his shoes and then when his feet get warm, he will ask me to take out for him.

Then he would like rest for two hours and play barefooted.. and then he would pick up his shoes and ask Daddy or Lao ma to put them on.

The other day, while he was walking around with his shoes, they got stuck in the whole between the door and the ledge...

He gave a surprised look and tried hard to take his foot out but to no avail. Just when he gave up, he fell and then as he sat down on his bum, his foot came out.. hahaha...

Anyway, Ace loves his shoes now. While he was initially unused to wearing shoes. He now loves them and sometimes even tries to JUMP and RUN in his shoes.. even though he hasn't mastered the motor skills to do so.. hahaha..

Which will also explain the bump you see on his head now.. the other day, he was so excited when he picked up the Lord Of The Rings DVD and ran from my bedroom to the living room.. WHAM.. he fell and knocked his head on the floor...

Dun worry though, this brave baby only cried for like 30 seconds ;) I think he has inborn TIE TOU GONG...

If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey max.. don't shave ace's head bald.. find him cute in his current hairstyle.. hehe :P

btw can delete my double entry comment in the post "Good Samitarians"?? thanks :)