Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ace: Gift Of LOVE

There was one night I was really and upset and angry. Some one tried to pull a blame stunt on bite THIS hand that FEEDS it and it made me really really upset and angry.

I was so angry that when I was trying to do my forgiveness exercise to forgive this person, all I could manage to do was try not to send out HATE DAGGERS to that person.. that was how upset I was.

My teacher said that anger only lasts 4 min and 30 seconds... that is proven by research ok. If it lasts any longer than that, it means we are investing in the anger.

After 4 min and 30 seconds, I was SEETHING with anger.. which is RARE for a fairly nice person like me.. haha ;) I swear there was smoke coming out of my nostrils and ears!

"Die lah.. I investing in the anger leh... how to get less angry.. very difficult leh..." I was thinking and at this point, my super hero Ace Chua walked out of his room.

It was 1.35am in the morning and he had already been sleeping since 11pm. He never wakes up in the middle of the night.

"Mama, ni yao shui jiao ma?" he asks me.

"I can't sleep now cos I am very very angry at someone now..." I told him.

And then he huddles up next to me and then I smell a familiar stench...

"Ni da bian ah?" I asked him.

"Ah" Ace gave an affirmative.

So I laughed at him... "You din shit today is it? (He just came back from Grandma's place) Where got people wake up at 1.30am in the morning to shit one??" And brought him to wash his bum bum.

After I cleaned his bum, changed him into a new diaper and put him back to bed where he immediately fell asleep again, I realized that the anger was gone.

Because it was so amusing for me to see Ace wake to shit, I literally laughed my anger away... of course I think it helped that Ace gave me a hug before he went back to bed:)

Anyway, Ace, THANK YOU!

Previous Post: My mummy go make money lor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U really count 4 min 30 sec?:P