Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where Is My Liverpool

Because Max had something on at night and couldn't come and fetch us early, me and Ace decided to stay overnight at my mum'a place instead...

Early in the morning when he woke up the next day, he went to disturb Zhen Popo and said he wanted to play with his soccer.. he created a big hoo ha and in the end, I woke up and me, Waipo, Zhen Popo and Ah Yee all had to gather together to help him set up the soccer goal post that Megan Ganma bought for him...

Once the goal post was set up, he asked me, "Mama, where is my liverpool?"

He was actually referring to his liverpool soccer jersey that Ah Yee and Net Net bought for him when they were in Thailand..

"It's in your room..."

So he ran into the room and then suddenly, he ran out of the room all dressed int he Liverpool jersey and shorts and said that he was now all ready to play soccer!


I laughed until pengz lor... Play soccer also must change into liverpool jersey.. This is a good one.. i wonder where he learnt this from..

Anyway, he had fun playing soccer that day lah...
Previous Post: Fun at the Supermarket

No comments: