Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ace Gor Gor Takes Care Of Phoebe Mei Mei

Since Ace has been always missing his Phoebe Mei Mei, so while ZG Gandie was out at the movies, me, Ace and Karen Ganma met up for dinner together with Phoebe..

Ace was so excited to play with her but Phoebe was just cool and relaxed.. and slightly sleepy.. wahahahaha:)

Anyway, it was time for Phoebe to have her feed so Ace helped with the making of the milk.. ( I taught him how to roll the milk bottle to prevent bubbles) and even tried to carry his Phoebe Mei Mei for a while! :)

Not to mention that the food was quite yummilicious too!


Anyway, as a reward for his good behaviour, we went to hang out in mac donalds for a while to eat ice cream and walked around the toy section of Isetan....

Even though we did not really do much, Ace was really happy.. because he exclaims that "Babies are so cute!"

I wonder if he will feel the same way if he has a sibling that he needs to care for 24/7 instead of once in a blue moon.. wahahahahaha...

On a side note, I recently had the experience of becoming and assistant to a trainer who was giving a talk in Singapore... I was assigned as her "Angel" (no, it is not because of my name) and supposed to take care of her needs. I find that I am so used to being taken care of that I dun really know how to take care of people.. cos I just overlook all the little details and always end up screwing up one way or another (eg, buy chicken and forget to get them to remove bones, buy noodles and forget to ask them to add sauce)... thank god the trainer is such a easy going person and so easy to get along with..... but when I looked at how I fared and did a little review with myself.. I really marvel at how I actually became a mother for so many years and still sucked at taking care of pple! hahahaha... And then I realized that most of the teeny details I overlooked as a mother are all taken care of by my parents and grandparents...... wahahahahaha... I hope I get good training in Dubai and will do even better the next time I get to be "Angel" to another trainer...

Previous Post: Spy

No comments: