Friday, August 12, 2011

Spy



I asked Ace if he would like to take part in a contest on my blog and win a pair of tickets to watch the movie, Cars 2..

You can view the trailer here:


yes, the sequel is here and since it is about cars and it is a cartoon... what do you think Ace's answer is?

Anyway, the way to take part in this contest is simple, I just have to give myself a SPY NAME and blog about why I have this name.. since it is hard work to come up with this, I left this job to Ace.. muahahaha ;)

So here is what he said...

Qn: What sort of spy name will you give yourself?

Ace: X Boy

Qn: Why?

Ace: Can have different super powers like the X Men and can be a super spy!


Catch Cars 2 movie starting from 25th August 2011 and join the official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook & Twitter page!

PS: My friends ask me why I always have funny conversations with my son.. I would like to clarify that conversations are two way... and so, my son is also most of the time leading in the "funny" conversations... so leh, the problem is not me.. okie?:P wahahahahahah..

Previous Post: You Give Me Money

No comments: