Friday, March 01, 2013

Burj Khalifa Model

The other day, while I was bz at work, Ace was at home with his dad.. he decided to take out the Burj Khalifa model he recieved from C and E at christmas and fix it up by himself since the box says that it is for children 6 and above...



He started out strong and built the base....

Somehow.. after a while... when I tried to help, it became MY JOB altogether.

I cannot understand how the box says it is for ages 6 and above when this 36 year old is struggling with it lor! Can die..

Best part, our good friend after finish liao.. take photo and pose with it like he was the one who finished it like tat:)


Finally, I get some credit too.. wahahahah...

To celebrate, we decided to eat something new:)  tried new indian restaurant we never tried before...


The food was ok lah...  but not impressive enough for me to want to visit the restaurant again...

Previous Post: What Daddy Looks Like

No comments: