Monday, September 09, 2013

Shu Shu's Wedding

Woke bright and early for Shu Shu's wedding. A little chuan given that two nights before had very little sleep and I still did not get to sleep early the night before. And I had important tasks... I was bus coordinator and MC!


My MIL ;) chio or not?

Ace and FIL ;)

Bride's parents preparing a little vietnamese something for the ceremony..



THe event was held in Bottle Tree Park..

Love the balloon sculpture.. so cute!:)

Ace and second aunty..


Friends and Relatives...

Ace was the ring boy. Unfortunately, as I was MC, I was not free to take pics... And Max was also coordinator so no one had time to take pics of Ace..

Shu shu was afraid that Ace might drop the ring or wat when he crossed the "bridge" to where the wedding ceremony table is. Luckily, Ace completed his task on time!:)


The very happy Mr and Mrs CHUA:)


One with my other mother ;)

One with Max ;)


Dun they look like they having their wedding all over again? I tell you my FIL and MIL very amazing one lor..they have known each other since they were 14 or something like that and happily married for many years but still in honeymoon stage like tat :)

To be true to Max's fav hobby of taking beer towers... Aunty S took photo with Max with a beer tower each:) But EVERYONE agrees that the Eiffle Tower shaped one Max posted on FB is still the nicest..

My son.. ring boy.. my hubby... FLOWER BOY MAN... Hahahaah




Ace playing with the weights used to stabilize the balloon sculptures. Ahem.. he was trying to say these look like breasts... sigh..




This part hor is me hard at work.. cos someone boh zoh gang.. someone suppose to take video and take photo one.. IN THE END, he pass me the camera and he disappear.. so since i have the camera, i quickly go and take video lor...

THat is me and Ace taking photo of ourselves:) haha

Anyway, we had a good time... Now leh, Ace is having problem becuase he is so used to calling J, J Jie Jie.. now has to call JIU MU or Ah Chim.. he cannot turn around :) But well, I guess he will get used to it...

Previous Post:Visiting Laoma Again

No comments: