Sunday, February 18, 2018

Cat Game

 My colleagues intro me to this new game... some sort of cat game... called Neko Astume... you put out food to collect pictures of cats who visit...

So i realized Ace was also playing so we started comparing who had cuter cats and sending our cute cat pics to each other:)











Ace is pretty good and will tell me what to put out to attract what sort of cats.

We also started playing teh travelling frog game.. feed frog and let it travel an take photos..


Alas, after a while the trend fizzed out and both  me and Ace stopped playing:) hahahaha..

Well, glad there are games I can play lah... most of the time ace plays games i cant even grasp... so at least we have memories ... and of cos.. Pokemon Go:) haahaha...


After so many years, candy crush is the only one game I never stopped playing:) ahahaha

PPS: His fav game these days is Osu... I tried to play on my mobile...I think I too old liao.. my coordination sucks and though it is simple game of clicking circles, i can barely keep up! hahaha...

Previous Post:

No comments: