Saturday, February 10, 2018

Nick Is My Buddy


No matter now not new yearly I feel... We still have to celebrate mah.. so I told Ace we have to go shopping for his CNY clothes..

Now he is older, not easy to buy clothes for him leh.. i told him buy one long pants he can wear for formal occasions... and then buy like one short sleeve shirt... cos long sleeve so formal not many chances to wear.

While shopping we saw these and i asked if he will like.. he said, "Oh the Nick Sim ones ah.." I asked him how he know our fren Nick likes these sort of shirts? He says "Of cos I know, he is my buddy" because they were buddies at one of the Vision Workshops they attended:)

As for me, I din go out at all so i guess i can keep my CNY clothes for next year.. woohoo!;) hahahahah

Previous Post:


No comments: