Sunday, September 23, 2018

Boh Liao Ace

Things are still tough for me sometimes... it can get overwhelmingly lonely sometimes... and I am always thankful that I have Ace beside me...


 Going out for a walk together, hanging out together.. his crazy antics never fail to make me laugh..



I remember that in the first month of Max asking for a divorce, I felt like my whole world was shattered. Everything I had built my life around was gone.. everything I cared about was gone.. it felt as if I had been living in vain...

But of course when the shock of it finally developed into some form of acceptance, i realized that I still had something to show for my years together with max.. and that will be Ace... he is ever so much a comfort to me. I dont know how I would have made it through without him.

Thank you Ace. I really love and appreciate having you around me. You are the best thing that ever happened to my life!

Previous Post: Meet The Teachers

No comments: