Saturday, September 22, 2018

Meet The Teachers

Woke up dam early to go with Ace to see his teachers...


 Look at the I havent woken up yet face!



But boh pian cos i have to rush to work after...

It was a tough meeting cos Mr Chow Bin dam attitude in school... The teacher told me about a few things he did and I guess I am not very surprised that the class monitor suddenly became like problem kid... 

One of the issue is that Teacher wamts Ace to go to school at 7.20am for a reading program that they have in school to read. Ace insists on arriving at 7.30 am because he says that the school handbook states school starts at 7.30 so he is not late to arrive at that time.

Actually previously his teacher already called me about that and I had a chat with him.. and he tried to wake a little earlier and go earlier.. BUT... unfortunately on the second day that he tried to go early, he was still a little later than 7.20... so one of the teachers scolded him for always being late.. he got upset and decided he will just be late since being early also will kenna scolding.. SIgh..

ut I understand... it is transition period for him now..

From knowing we are going to get divorced.. till moving out and not able to see his dad... to not actually seeing his dad for a few months... Things are really tough for him but I am also struggling and i have my own emotional upheavals.. and i know any nagging that I do on him will only mean more black face and less communication..

So I just focused on getting my life on track and becoming better everyday..

I am very glad though that he has very good teachers lah. I can tell they really care for him. I just hope he will snap out of this soon...

Previous Post: The Dancing That Didn't Happen

No comments: