Friday, October 20, 2006

World War Veteran Ace


Ace is a WWII veteran in his past life I think...

Everywhere he goes, he leaves signs of to show that the atomic bomb has landed on Hiroshima with 'dead bodies' strewn everywhere...

Today, when I woke up, my red shoe, orange crocs, black pumps and beige Kickers were all over the floor.. they looked like dead people who were killed in a random massecare...

"Look at what your son did.." Waipo told me.. I asked Daddy to wake up and take a look as well...

In my mum's words, "My grandson.. aiyoh.. like a theif like tat.. everything also must touch and go through.. everything also make a mess of it..."

And the amazing part is that no matter which part of the house he is in, he will always manage to find something to fascinate him...

In order to make him aware of some of the dangers, my mum switched on the iron on level one and when it was slightly warm.. they made Ace touch it and told him, "HOT!" and then told him that he cannot touch because it is hot...

But once they walk away, he will come back and touch the iron on the handle because he knows the handle is not hot. When they show the metal part which was hot to him, he will run away... but he always comes back to touch the handle and play with it with a cheeky grin on his face...

I dunno whether to be angry or feel lucky that he is a very intelligent boy...

I asked mum when Ace will stop doing this and mum told me very matter of factly, "When he gets tired of it lor. Children are curious by nature lah... when they get tired of something, they will stop but will continue to explore other things..."

I shudder in fear when she says that because I can remember MYSELF opening all drawers to see and take out everything that is inside even when I was 7 or 8 years old!!! Oh No! Is this retribution??


If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

No comments: