Monday, January 29, 2007

Be Careful What You Do In Front Of Ace

Be careful of what you do IN FRONT of Ace.

Ace went to Nainai's house to stay for 5 days. Nainai says that when she cooks, she just leaves him in the kitchen in a corner to play with the biscuits and stuff.

When he came back, he did this:He transformed himself into Ace the cook.

And then Ace always watches Ah yee and Mummy apply Petalsence onto their face and so the other day, he did this:
Daddy is so scared he will become too feminine if he keeps pretending to apply cream onto his face...

He sees Waigong lying on the floor, watching TV and changing channels and before you know it, he does THIS:
I dunno whether to laugh or to cry...

The other day, i took the shoe deodorant and sprayed it on my shoe. The next day, he saw a bottle and brought it to my shoe and did the 'spraying' action while imitating the "shhhhh.." sound coming from the bottle.

While I was chanting Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo that day, he put his palms together and said "Gyo gyo gyo.."

I repeat.

Be careful of what you do IN FRONT of Ace.

No middle fingers, no swearing, no strange things that would embarrase me when he keeps doing it plsss....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can try my NANA now ? Plssssssssssssssssssssss it will NOT embarass u one leh

Monky said...

hahaha..This boy is sooooo cute.Luv him to bits :D

<*ANGEL*> said...

Power: That one no need you to teach him lah.. AH YEE already always nana in front of him liao :(

Monky: Yeah.. i love him too.. hahaha.. when he do all the funny stuff i also dunno to luff or cry leh!