Monday, May 28, 2007

Change Topic


Just how do two year olds learn to change topic when they hear what they do not like...

And Ace is not even full 24 months yet!

The other day, while I was bz at the computer room, my good son ran to the gohonzon altar table and took out the decorative guan im tek plant.

And before we could stop him, he put the plant into his mouth and then ran into his bedroom.

We tried to take it out of his mouth but he refused to open his mouth.. even when I used the old trick of pinching his nose so that he needs to open his mouth to breathe....

In the end, he swallowed it.

I was so flustered and worried because I did not know if the leaf was poisonous. So I started scolding him and telling him that it is very dangerous to do that... if the leaf was poisonous, he would blah blah blah...

Initially, he looked really guilty and just kept quiet.

After about 30 seconds, he pointed suddenly to something and said, "Neh... neh.." and then used his other palm to cover his mouth and he laughed out loud, "ha ha ha ha ha..."

I dunno whether to laugh or to cry at that moment man...

Previous Post: Anything Is A Good Toy

No comments: