Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Chinese Dancer, Ace Chua

Don't let Ace go see your scarf... the moment he sees them, he will start to play with them, try to tie them around his body.. or sing and dance with them.

I think Waipo is really worried to see this cos she kept asking Ace why he likes girly stuff like playing with scarfs?:)

I don't see a problem with that though, he is just being creative ;) Hehehe.. anyway, I don't belong to the school of thought who believes that boys should play with toy guns and girls should play with dolls.

I also would not want my children to grow up playing with guns because I think it is plain violent..

He shows a healthy interest for cooking, dancing, singing, balls, cats and dogs anyway so i am not too worried ;) I like it when my children have a huge variety of interests ;)

Previous Post: Waipo's BD Celebration

No comments: