Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ace Can Draw Fish!

Remember that I told you that Ace loved to draw and would scribble on his magna doodle?:) But he kind of stopped after he destroyed the last doodle pad that I bought for him.

Well, he has recently taken an interest to drawing again.

Initially, he would find pieces of paper, pass me a pen or a pencil and ask me to, "Draw!" And then he would specify what he wanted to me draw. Eg, "Ace, Papa, Mama, fish, sun, tree, car..." etc

Recently though, he has UPGRADED to the next stage.

He would take out the pen and then draw lots of circles in loops like those roses and tell me, "Flower!"

After that, he would draw long lines and tell me, "Sun" (I usually draw a sun with sun rays shooting out when I draw the sun for him)

And then, just now, he drew this and told me, "FISH!"

Isn't my son a genius!?! I am soooooooooooooo PROUD OF HIM!

Previous Post: Courteous Baby

No comments: