Saturday, February 16, 2008

Make Believe

Ace is very into make believe games now.

The other day, even though no one taught him this, for some unknown reason, he just ran into my room, took out my blue blanket, tied it around himself and told me, "Mama.. SUPERMAN!" I hope he doesn't try to jump down the building next.

And then, there is this like new kids central show called School House Rockz... and whenever they start singing the song, Ace will run into Waipo's room, take out her bolster and dance around with it.

Initially, we could not see what is the link and did not understand why he just had to take the bolster out and dance...then during Doodlebops, he did the same thing again and after much observation, me and Daddy came to a conclusion that he was using the bolster as a GUITAR! hahaha.. so farnee right!? So creative!

Anyway, because of this, I think we are thinking of getting a guitar like toy so that he can pretend to play the guitar and leave Waipo's bolster alone.

As for why it is always her bolster since we have like three bolsters on our bed... that remains a real mystery...

Previous Post: Cross

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waipo's bolster smell better :p