Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Go Yati Jia

The other day, I was playing with Ace.. and he told me again that he is Daddy, Kitty is Mummy and the baby bear is Baby.. so I asked him again what Daddy wanted to do that day...

"Go Yati jia lor.. " (go to Yati's house)...

"Why do you want to go Yati's house? What do you want to do there?" I asked him.

"Play with jie jie lor..." he said.

You see, Yati is the maid of a good fren of mine.. Yati is from indonesia and she has got a son of her own who is about Ace's age.. she has however not seen her own son in a long while and because of Ace's handsome face and sweet deposition, I bet she treats him real nice... Add that on to the fact that whenever Yati sees Ace, she will cook him nice food and feed him.. she has a sure winner there...

Occasionally when my parents cannot help me take care of Ace and I have important biz meetings, i leave Ace at my fren's place with Yati and my fren's two daughters..

They are the 'jie jie" that Ace was talking about.. Tashi and Oracle..

The other day I was just discussing this with Jez. I told her that Max dun usually trust other people with Ace. Other than our parents and ourselves, the only people whom Max allows Ace to spend time with alone are actually Clari and Stanley... Even Ace's ganmas have never spent time with Ace alone like bring him out or take care of him alone for a few hours before.

So how come he is ok to leave Ace with Tashi, Oracle and Yati? "I guess it is cos he sees that Yati did a good job in taking care of Tashi and Oracle.." Jez told me.

I think otherwise though. Our relationship with Tashi and Oracle go way back.. we literally watch them grow up and we know tat Tashi is a sensible, responsible and caring big sister.. so we know we can trust her to take good care of Ace... I think more so that Max trusts Tashi.. HAHA...

Anyway, wat goes around comes around.. when Tashi was younger, me and Max used to babysit Tashi and Oracle quite often when their parents are not free... Now that they are older and my son is younger, it is their turn to babysit for me! Haha.. isn't the world a interesting place?!:P

Previous Post: Little Butterfly

No comments: