Thursday, May 08, 2008

Tissue Ace

Ok, I admit it.. it is my fault and an oversight on my fault.

Because of me, Ace has picked up a strange habit..

You see, I have a very sensitive nose... when i was much younger, whenever it is too hot, too cold, too dusty, temperature change too fast, smell too strong, too tired.. i will start to sneeze non stop and have a running nose..

Now after detox, it has been limited to only when I am too tired... and that has been happening often recently because I have been working hard on my business.

And since I am a lazy person, I find it a hassle to keep cleaning my nose. Plus, whenever I clean my nose with a tissue, it furthur irritates my nose and so i go into a vicious cycle. I have discovered over the years that the easiest way to overcome this is to stick a piece of tissue into my nose and just let the tissue absorb the mucus.. once the tissue is full, change another piece of tissue. Usually within 3 pieces of tissue, I will be ok to go tissueless and after some rest like a nap or something, I will be good as new.

Eager to feel better, I have never considered the consequences of doing this in front of Ace...

Until he started doing the same as well.

First he wanted tissues to stuff inside his nose.

And after that, he got more creative and tore the tissues into small small pieces and rolled them into balls to stuff them into his nostrils.

"Hahaha.. see lah, always say I teach him strange things... you teach him this one is the strangest of all..." Daddy says to me.

I dunno whether to laugh or cry...

I told him no more tissue into the nose or he cannot breathe.. and luckily, he has stopped doing it already.. PHEW...

Previous Post: I Want To Eat Myself

No comments: