Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Circuit Road Again!





Circuit Road must be the place we frequent most often when Max was back. We went there like 4 times to eat at different stalls at different times of the day..



At Clari's recommendation, we tried out the special duck and brinjal at Zi Zai... and it was really quite yummilicious... and I finally had my favourite dao hway as well:)



Speaking of which, on the day that Max went back to Dubai, he said that he dreamt of me and Ace. When I told Ace about that, Ace asked me to ask his daddy what did his daddy dream about.. and max said he dreamt about us going about, doing fun things together, eating together, going to the beach, shopping...



Incidentally, for the next 4 days after Max went back to Dubai, I was also dreaming about Max every night... too bad it was just a dream though..



When I told Ace that I dreamt about his daddy, he said he also dreamt about his daddy too... Hahaha.. copy cat!



Previous Post: Vegan Burg With Ace

No comments: