Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vegan Burg With Ace








I bought some Vegan Burg vouchers because Me, Max and Ace have not been there before, so I wanted to bring them there.. as I heard many good reviews about this vegeterain organic fast food place...

Alas on the day he was home, one of our good friends, Bobby, already brought us there and so we did not want to eat it again so soon and finally went again a few days before Max was due to go back to Dubai...

Ace loved it.. he loves the veg chicken franks that were really quite soft and tender and he loved the burger because he likes mayonese and there was mayonese in the burger... As the serving was really big, we just ordered two set meals to be shared among the three of us.. and even so, I felt it was a little too much.

I asked him if he prefered Mac Donalds or this and he said, "I love this.. I like the hot dog!" And so I think we will go there more often in future :)

Previous Post: The Long Walk

No comments: