Monday, February 21, 2011

The Long Walk


As usual, on the week that Max is due to be apart from us.. the whole family will be in a moody mood...

The other day, an accumulation of a moody mood together with a small quarrel i had with Max, it made me really upset and in the long, dark, rainy night, I really longed to go for a long walk with a friend....

Anyway, we kissed and made up the next day but I still really wanted to go for a walk, so I forced Max to go east coast for a short walk with me:)

I remmebered that when I was carrying Ace, we used to go there for walks because the doctor advised me to do walks to exercise.. but it has been such a long time since we did something like that together.. in fact, it has been a long while since we did anything romantic together..

Luckily for me though, there is always my good son to walk with me :)

The night before Valentine's Day, we were walking and talking about V day and I told him that V day is a day for people to tell the people they love that they love them... and people usually celebrated by having a meal together.. so he said he wanted to celebrate V day with me and even though Ah Yee teased him and said she wanted to celebrate with me, he insisted he wanted to celebrate together with all of us because he loves all his family and friends...

So I came home for dinner that day after an afternoon out... and later in the night, my in laws wanted us to go over for supper and so we went over for Valentine's day LOU HEI.. hahahaha..

Walking on our way home, my son said he is very tired and so I said I would piggy back him part of the way till I felt tired...

And then as I piggy backed Ace, he started singing... "世上只有妈妈好..." and after he is done, he started singing Barney's "I love you, You love me.. we are happy family..."

So I asked him why he is singing all these songs and he said, "Because I love you mah.."

So sweet right?

Previous Post: Grumpy Ace

No comments: