Sunday, July 14, 2013

8 Months Old Vs 8 Years Old



Ah Yee bought a play mat with a railing around for her son...  but leh, end up the 8 mth old go inside, not very happy and dun like to stay inside.. the 8 years old leh, on the other hand, go inside and play and play with the toys inside.. lie inside and sing song for the 8 month old.. wahahaha :)

I laugh at Ace and say why he more excited than the 8 month old...

But Ah Yee stood up for him and said that he must have been too bored....

BEcause I am working on some days of the week.. and the other days I am not working, I am always going somewhere.. so Ace is always at home... with nothing to do.. other than watch youtube, there is nothing much for him to do.. and so, I think due to the extreme boredom, anything to play is better than nothing to play

Sigh.. must try to bring him out more.. if not so poor thing.. stay at home everyday...

Previous Post: Haw Par Villa With Long Time Friends

No comments: