Monday, July 15, 2013

Ace's BD Celebration WIth Godma Annie

















The very lucky Ace hor.. even though his bd is already long over after he returned to Singapore, he still had many sessions of birthday celebrations with various people.

He met up with Godma Annie for a birthday celebration the other day... Godma brought him to eat his favourite SUSHI at Sushi Tei..

I was working that day and his godma went to fetch him from home and eat first.. I joined them later... the last pic, his godma took because she wanted to tell me the following story...

"I saw Ace eat and eat and then finally left one piece.. i think he was too full to eat liao.. so he din eat.. so I asked him why he din finish his food.. and he said, "I am keeping this for my mommy!" "

By the time I arrived though, that piece he LEFT for me was also already in his tummy.. wahahahahaha :)

Dunno why.. seems like once he is in Singapore, Ace's body has a different metabolic rate or what..

When we are in Dubai, Ace will only eat breakfast before school... and then in school, he eats a little during his recess and by the time he reaches home, he has lunch.. and then hor.. by 6pm, he will eat dinner and go to bed...

Here in Singapore, every hour or so, my good son will tell me that he is hungry.. and he will eat and eat non stop.. like he cannot be full like tat!:) wahahaha... Like in this particular case, Ace at something like 3 sets of the tong luo shao ice cream (shown in one of the pics above) lor! Horrigible...

Thank god he only has HOLIDAY SCHEDULE for two months and spends the rest of the time with a decent and disciplined diet.... But leh, everyone says his face round round now.. wahahaha..

Previous Post: 8 Months Old Vs 8 Years Old

No comments: