Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Want To Poop

Whenever I come back to Singapore, I try to make it a point to bring Ace out once a week at least. It can be to anywhere.. just so we can go out and spend some time together...



I happened to be having an off day and I asked Ace if he wanted to go swimming with me.

Initially he was rather excited.. so he said YES..

Then leh, he started watching videos on youtube and cartoons on okto and started to ask me to "WAIT"

So I waited and waited and waited and waited until finally, he was ready to go because finally at 4.30pm, it was Zeng Popo's turn to watch tv (they have some sort of agreement about who watches which channel at what time of the day) and so he finally kam wan to leave the house...

So we happily packed the swimming stuff and I got Ace to bring along his swim board.. cos that is the only way I would have been able to swim with him.. wahahahaha :) "Can you carry the board.. so that no one can tell I am the one who is going to use the board?" I teased him.. And he actually agreed...

And so, we finally reach the swimming pool, picked up a fengshui location to put our things and 10 minutes into the water, our good friend hor suddenly say he tummy ache.. I asked him to go toilet.. BUT he said he could not find the cubicle for pooping when he came running back from the toilet...

I asked if he could hold on a little longer and he said he will try.. so we played around in the water... we had contest to see who can reach the other end faster.... and we monkeyed around a little and then Ace announced that he only has LITTLE BIT of tolerance left.. and that he has to use it to walk home as he has decided to go home and poop...

So leh, after only 30 min in the pool... we went home :) Wahahahahah... Well, I guess it is better than nothing...

On a side note, when me and Ace arrived, we saw two indian man taking pictures by the pool.. as in, they were taking pictures of each other... and then hor, in the mere 30 min we were there, I observed that they walked around the whole pool with the phone in hand raised high in the air to camwhore themselves.... and then hor.. after taking alot of pictures, they go and dry themselves to change to go home! I wonder if they were really there to swim, take pictures or were actually only pretending but trying to take pics of bikini babes since it is common for people to wear bikini to the pool now....

Previous Post: It's My Number One Best Strategy

No comments: