Monday, May 19, 2014

Doing Homework In A Cafe!

 Max had some sort of meeting...  and it being a thursday (which is the start of weekend), me and Ace decided to tag along..

But since it was a meeting, we were not supposed to join in mah ;)

so me and Ace went to another restaurant, ordered some food and DID HOMEWORK THERE while waiting for Max!:) wahahahahaah...

 Ace's very sian look that he had to do homework:)

 The cafe hor is called 77 Veggies... looked quite nice...

 I was thinking next time can come back again..

BUT leh, turned out that the food was lousy and the service even more so...  The waitress did not understand their menu. Asked questions all dun understand.. serve food also never bring cutlery and have to ask for it..

PLUS.. so ex lor... we ordered an order of spring roll and one drink each. almost sing $30. I think we will NEVER EVER EVER go back again... Bleah....

 When we went back to our car, we saw that famous LJ HOOKER car beside us.. wahahahaha.. so funny you know...  And I think only Singaporeans will find it funny...

But it is just a australian property company lah.. and that is the name based on the initials of the owner:) wahahaha..


While we are on the topic of homework... here is another of Ace's famous chinese homework jokes:) wahahahaah...

For those who do not understand chinese..  the homework asked yo to fill in the blanks and write two sentences about yourself at two ages you choose.

Ace chose to draw and write about himself when he was one years old and his current.

Under one years old, the sentence he wrote is:
I am small, I eat and play

Under present, he wrote
I am very water
I am very good

Hahahahaahahhaha... HE had wanted to write I am very HANDSOME but instead wrote the word "WATER" becos he forgot how to write the chinese word for HANDSOME:) wahahaha

Previous Post: Support My Dad

No comments: