Friday, June 20, 2014

BZ BZ BZ Week!

While leaving dubai is a very happy thing.. it was really a mad rush for me.

Reason being, we already bought our tickets to go back and we only found out and confirmed that we were going back to Singapore for good some two weeks before we were due to go back to Singapore for a vacation.

This means we have to do our goodbyes, complete our list of things to do before we leave, pack the house to get ready to shift, pack our bags to go back all within two weeks. To add to the "difficulty" level, Max was away for week to do the 3 Peaks Challenge. So I had to send Ace to school.

During this period, Ace's car pool had some issues and some days I had to go and pick him up as well. On top of that, Ace was invited to many birthday parties and I had to arrange to pick him and send him.. and also bring him to buy pressies... And I was also quite bz at "work" as there were alot of things to do before I returned.

And then also had to plan for Ace's party and there were so many unexpected things that happened.

And that Max leh, just post pics after pics of him mountain climbing and going pub hopping!




Well, that weekend, had to bring Ace to Dubai Mall again.. cos he needed to buy a birthday present.

One of our friends also wanted to go DM, and so we made a date to go together...

Walk walk walk.. till my legs want to break.. haha:)




But leh, it was likely the very last time I get to visit Dubai Mall before I leave.. so leh, ONE MORE pic with my favourite Burj Khalifa:)

 Ace brought along one of the sweets he got in one of the birthday party goody bags... he say it is for me:) hahahaha... cos he saw the word LOVE on it..


 We also had some fun playing with the camera in the macbook at Virgin Megastore



I was so glad when Max  returned cos I felt like I was always all tensed up during the week he was away.

Ace was ok with his dad being away the first few days but the last few days he started to whine a little about missing his dad and he was extra happy when his dad came back with some comics and magazines for him :) I think he really is maturing and growing up!

Previous Post: 1025

No comments: