Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Day I Forgot To Fetch Ace

 Had to pick Ace up a few days because my car pool kid was not feeling well... Took these photos to help remember this wonderful school...


And then leh, the mum in our car pool said that her son is still not feeling well. I was thinking how I can have some extra time to pack the house and thought of asking my neighbour whose daughters are in the same school to help me send Ace to school when they send their daughters there and my helpful neighbours agreed!

I was very proud of myself that I came up with such a good idea and so pleased with myself that I saved some time to pack more things...

But leh, silly me.. I forgot that if i dun need to send him to school, it doesnt mean that I dun need to pick him up!

I was happily sitting at home.. and then suddenly at 2.45pm, I realized that I HAD TO PICK ACE UP and school has already ended for half an hour!!! At this time, my phone rang and it turned out that Ace used his school phone to call me!

Oh dear, I chili cholor quickly change and take a cab to school to pick him up.

I asked the taxi uncle if he can wait for me but he says he is changing shift and so I had to go home on my own via metro.

Heng ah, reach there Ace was not the last kid to be picked up.. so not so paiseh:) wahahahaha

But leh, it was no joke to walk in the 40+ degree hot sun to the metro station. And because i came out in a rush, I forgot to bring food along with me. So we went to the mama shop near the school and bought some snacks and decided to brave the heat and quickly walk to the metro station.

 Finally at the metro station and we found a place to sit down and eat snacks so Ace doesnt feel so hungry before we continue with our journey... Ah, very shiok to be in aircon after walking 15 min in the hot sun!

 Took the train home and saw something hilarious.. there was this guy.. who came into the women and children carriage... look at his bewildered look.. i bet he is thinking.. WHY SO MANY WOMEN AND NO MEN?:P wahahahahaah

Reached home liao then asked Ace if he wanted to eat the lychee swiss roll I made. I think my pan is too small so very difficult to roll. Plus it is a new oven and I still cannot catch the temperature and so the bottom is a little chao dar..

Other than that, Ace says it is very nice.

Previous Post: Farewell Dubai: SWG Breafast Meeting

No comments: