Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ace Helps To Vacumn


Just for the fun of it.. Ace said that he want to help to vacumn his room the other day... Maybe the new vacumn cleaner looked fun... maybe he finally realized that now that he is older, he should take responsibility and help out in the house..

So I let him do it lah... He took the vacumn cleaner.. went in to his room and did what he calls "cleaning"... I think he was more like playing.. hahaha..

Half an hour later, he declared that he is done. I asked if he will like to vacumn my room too and he said, "No, it is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRING! Now I know how you feel when you do housework... argh!!!!"

And for the next few days, he remembered to bring the plates and bowls to the sink..

Too bad, it only lasted for a few days:) Wahahaha..

Previous Post: I Wasted My Time

No comments: